The Muskoka Campus offers a personalized educational experience while meeting local demand for health care, skilled trades, business and service sector employment training.
Bracebridge, in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country, allows outdoor enthusiasts to obtain their postsecondary education while taking advantage of everything Muskoka has to offer including spectacular scenery, pristine lakes, vast parks and trails.
This summer, the Muskoka Campus will once again be offering a Summer Science Camp. The camp runs Aug. 17 to 21. For further information, prior to registration, please email us or or call 705.646.7629, ext. 4815.
Register for Summer Science Camp.
7,000-square-foot carpentry shop, computer labs, free parking, multimedia classrooms and videoconferencing classroom.
The Muskoka Campus has a full complement of services geared to organizations and individuals looking to further their education and growth.
- A computer learning lab, 50-plus computer courses and a variety of computer software training
- Various credit courses to assist in the completion of certificates and diplomas
- Personal development courses
- Practical Nursing courses (part-time)
- General education courses
- Academic and Career Preparation
- Proctoring services
When it comes to multimedia classrooms and computer labs, the Muskoka Campus has some of the finest available.
- Multimedia classroom (30 seats)
- Double multimedia classroom (60 seats)
- Small multimedia computer lab (18 student workstations)
- Large multimedia computer lab (25 student workstations)
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. Rentals based on four- or eight-hour blocks. Call 705.646.7629, ext. 4812 for rates and bookings. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.
Quick linksSummer Science Camp at the Muskoka Campus Book a tour Campus fact sheet Full-time programs Part-time Studies Maps, directions and parking
111 Wellington St., Bracebridge, ON P1L 1E2 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 705.646.7629 Fax: 705.646.2120