The Muskoka Campus offers a personalized educational experience while meeting local demand for health care, skilled trades, business and service sector employment training.
Bracebridge, in the heart of Ontario’s cottage country, allows outdoor enthusiasts to obtain their postsecondary education while taking advantage of everything Muskoka has to offer including spectacular scenery, pristine lakes, vast parks and trails.
The Muskoka Campus will once again be offering a Summer Science Camp. Instructors are looking forward to exploring the magic of science this summer. Registration is now open! Please click here to register. If you would like further information prior to registration, please email us or or call 705.646.7629, ext. 4815.
Looking forward to starting in the fall? Set yourself up for success at Get Connected, your pre-orientation. Get a few important things done a week or two before your first term starts, so that you have time for the fun stuff during your first week of college.
18,000-square-foot learning space, 7,000-square-foot carpentry shop, computer labs, free parking, multimedia classrooms and videoconferencing classroom, outdoor pavilion, student lounge.
The Muskoka Campus has a full complement of services geared to organizations and individuals looking to further their education and growth.
- A computer learning lab, 50-plus computer courses and a variety of computer software training
- Various credit courses to assist in the completion of certificates and diplomas
- Personal development courses
- Practical Nursing courses (part-time)
- General education courses
- Academic and Career Preparation
- Proctoring services
When it comes to multimedia classrooms and computer labs, the Muskoka Campus has some of the finest available.
- Multimedia classroom (30 seats)
- Double multimedia classroom (60 seats)
- Small multimedia computer lab (18 student workstations)
- Large multimedia computer lab (25 student workstations)
Classrooms and labs include a presenter podium computer, projector, screen, VCR/DVD and external laptop cable. Rentals based on four- or eight-hour blocks. Call 705.646.7629, ext. 4812 for rates and bookings. All facility rentals require proof of public liability and property damage insurance prior to the event.