Thinking about becoming a Georgian student?
The best way to imagine yourself on campus at Georgian is to visit us in person. If you are considering applying to Georgian or have questions before you accept your offer, this tour is for you!
Already accepted your offer and need help to get started? Participate in Get Connected and Orientation events at your campus – they include campus tours and provide new students with the info they need to ensure a smooth start.
What to expect
- tours are private or semi-private
- current students and staff will share their experiences and answer questions about life as a Grizzly
- your route will focus on student services and highlight campus facilities
- parking tokens will be provided
We also offer
- group tours by appointment
- March Break tours and workshops
- virtual tours (if you can’t make it in person!)
- one-on-one phone or in-person appointments with a student recruitment specialist
- help making appointments with college faculty or student services areas