Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for:
- Maintenance of student records
- Student financial programs
- Certification for graduation purposes
The Office of the Registrar is located on the ground floor of the Administrative Centre Building at the Barrie Campus.
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Continuing Education/Part-time students needing to be set up or students who require information about programs, fees, refunds, program transfers, requests for prior learning assessment recognition, exemptions or advanced standing, program or course withdrawals, transcripts, grade information or convocation requirements should contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Phone: 705-722-1511
- Fax: 705-722-5118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Phone hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Where to find us!
Admissions, Financial Aid are located at the Barrie Campus in the Administrative Building, Office of the Registrar. Our Office Hours are: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.