Georgian’s two-year diploma and four-year degree programs combine unique curriculum and co-op experiences designed to prepare our students and graduates for a successful career in the diverse and competitive industry of golf management. Some of our program highlights include:
- Canada’s Only 4-Year Bachelor of Business Degree Focusing in Golf Management
- 100% Job Placement – First Two Graduating Years of Degree Program, 2012 and 2013
- 360 Degree Co-op Internships – 2,280 Hours of Practical Work Experience at Graduation
- High-Impact Business Education Trips to Scotland and Florida
- Internationally Connected Throughout the Golfing Community
- State-of-the-Art Indoor Golf Lab
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss the possibility of joining the program, our program coordinator would be happy to speak with you.