Information about our degree, diploma and certificate programs:
Why consider an education in a health and wellness related field?
- You have a passion for caring for people.
- You are interested in a team-based interdisciplinary approach to health, wellness and science education.
- You would like a successful career that involves quick decision-making, using best practices in health care and making a difference in people’s lives.
Health care providers are in demand all across Canada. A shortage of 1,200 health care workers is forecasted for Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH) in Barrie, Ontario in the next five years. With RVH directly beside the Georgian College Barrie Campus, this is very close to home. You can become a part of the future of health care.
What kind of work experience will I get?
- Real life clinical setting in state-of-the-art labs.
- Hands-on experience at a Georgian clinic or local placement.
- Clinical knowledge and expertise from faculty and staff.
A number of exciting programs are also available through Continuing Education. Please click here to view a list of health and wellness certificate programs.