Georgian College’s student recruitment team is out in your community and ready to help you discover your study options. Here’s a selection of the services we provide:
In the community
- Georgian information session
- Careers in Engineering, Technology and Skilled Trades
- Connecting the Credentials: Postsecondary Pathways to Degrees
- College Degrees at Georgian
- Financial aid
- Tips for Mature Students
- Custom presentations
At the college
- Private or semi-private campus tours
- Group tours (limited availability, inquire for details)
- Book a telephone consultation appointment or visit us in person to discuss your career and study options
- Academic upgrading
- Credit Transfer Centre
- Open House events
- College Info Night information sessions
- Hands-on workshops (topics vary each year, inquire for details)
- Specialist High Skills Majors and Dual Credit offerings
- Public events (jewellery sales, art openings, sporting events, business and networking opportunities)
Contact a recruitment specialist
College Info Night
January 23 – 5 to 7 p.m.
Visit our Barrie, Orillia and South Georgian Bay campuses to learn more about our programs, services and student culture. First 50 students apply for FREE!
April 14 – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We can’t wait to show off our seven campuses! Drop by to learn about our programs and services, win prizes and meet some wonderful people.