The complexity of industry’s labour and entrepreneurial needs requires managers who can work with in a variety of settings and in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams. This program fills that need by providing project management training to candidates who require project management skills to ensure new ventures have potential for successful delivery. The program covers technical, leadership, business, and strategic management subjects with an emphasis on understanding and managing change as applied to project management.
Postsecondary diploma, degree or equivalent.
Applicants who do not possess the above academic requirement may be considered upon submission of a resume and reference letters which demonstrate relevant work experience.
View the Project Management articulations on the Credit Transfer Centre page.
- PRJM1000 Collaboration and Project Management
- PRJM1001 Agile Project Management
- PRJM1002 Quality Management
- PRJM1003 Leadership
- PRJM1004 Strategic Project Portfolio Management
- PRJM1005 Advanced Project Planning and Risk Management
- PRJM1006 Decision Support for Project Managers
- PRJM1007 Advanced Project Controls
- PRJM1008 Change Management
- PRJM1009 Project Management Capstone Project
- PRJM1010 Project Communications Management
- PRJM1011 Business Management for Project Managers