How do I accept my offer of admission?
You can view and accept your offers of admission online at ontariocolleges.ca.
What’s the deadline?
The deadline is specified in your acceptance letter, but is also available at ontariocolleges.ca.
Can I change my program after I accept?
You can only accept one offer of admission at a time. After you’ve accepted an offer, you can change your decision and accept a different offer – after one business day. This action will cancel the previous acceptance and other colleges will be informed that you chose Georgian.
What if I applied by telephone?
Please call the ontariocolleges.ca Customer Contact Centre at 1.888.892.2228 (toll free within Canada) or 519.763.4725 to accept your offer by phone. You’ll need your offer of admission from Georgian as well as your OCAS application number when you call. The acceptance deadline will still apply, so be sure to call as soon as possible to avoid busy phone lines.
What if my offer is expired?
If your offer is expired, you’ll have to contact your admissions officer to find out if there are still seats available in the program. If we don’t have room in the program, ask to be placed on the wait list.
- visit ontariocolleges.ca (they have live chat)
- call the customer contact centre: 1.888.892.2228
- reach out to your Georgian admissions officer (contact information in your offer letter
- offices open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- before the acceptance deadline, make sure you don’t have any trouble logging into ontariocolleges.ca
- you can only accept one offer of admission at a time
- if you want to change your program choice, you have to wait one business day
- once you’ve accepted your offer, a confirmation page will be displayed at ontariocolleges.ca
- your acceptance will be sent to Georgian one business day after you accept
- you will not be able to see the acceptance on Georgian’s Web for Admissions system until the following business day