Georgian needs your support
These days, students face more challenges than ever before. Alumni know and value the support and resources received at college. There are a number of ways alumni can give back to their college and help the students of today and tomorrow:
- volunteer on the the Alumni Association Executive Council
- volunteer as a program advisory committee member
- be a guest speaker
- submit a Georgian graduate success story
- plan an employer visit
- organize a class reunion
- hire a student or post a job opportunity
- support Georgian students by sponsoring a Georgian signature event such as the Georgian Golf Classic or Georgian Dream Gala
For more information on how you can become involved, please contact the Alumni Office.
Respecting your privacy
The Advancement and Community Development department at Georgian College follows strict privacy guidelines and ethical practices. We are members of Imagine Canada and our staff are members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). We adhere to the AFP Code of Ethics and Donor Bill of Rights.
Georgian College respects the privacy of its donors.
Information collected will be used ONLY to keep you informed about activities and opportunities to support Georgian College.
We hope your time at Georgian met all your expectations and from the experience you have much success in your life. Georgian continues to grow with the support of others – those that give of their time, talents and donations to the college.
Find out more about the benefits you are entitled to as a Georgian College alumni member.