About Georgian College sponsorships
When possible, Georgian College is proud to sponsor, support or attend external initiatives in its seven campus communities through contributions of:
- promotion to the college community
- student involvement
- event participation
- a combination of the above
Sponsorship eligibility criteria
If you are applying for sponsorship through Georgian College, the initiative must do one or more of the following:
- meet the needs of students
- support student recruitment
- advance career opportunities for students or graduates
- enhance the economic or social fabric of the communities in Georgian’s catchment area (i.e., large tourism-based or charitable events)
- help Georgian to advance its brand position
Georgian College does not provide support to the following:
- requests for personal donations
- other postsecondary institutions
- religious or political organizations
- sports teams (unless they are raising funds for Georgian College students)
- other groups, at the discretion of Georgian College
Applications for support, sponsorship and/or event participation from Georgian College are accepted on an ongoing basis. You can expect to receive a response to your request within two to four weeks.
Before applying for a sponsorship, please read the sponsorship eligibility criteria to determine if your request meets the guidelines for support. Please note:
- ideally, you must apply at least two months in advance of your event or deadline. The earlier you apply, the better.
- please submit one application only.
- we may not be able to accommodate requests on short notice.
- applications must come in through the online application form, not email.