Georgian College Optical offers a wide variety of sunglasses and brand name specs:
- tint your prescription lenses
- add ultraviolet protection
- order custom clip-ons to match your frames
- go urban chic with transitions lenses
Georgian College Optical is located on the first floor of the Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences in Room M153 (M Building) at the Barrie Campus.
Summer 2018 hours of operation – Georgian College Optical
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed for lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m.)
- The week of June 25 to 29: The store will be open on June 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. only (closed for lunch from noon to 12:30pm)
- Limited appointments available with Dr. Monica List on-site
- May 23, June 13, June 27 (NEW), July 25, Aug. 15 between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
For more information about services offered, contact our optician at 705.722.5159 or email@example.com.
- eye exams take place in the Optometric Clinic in the Sadlon Centre for Health, Wellness and Sciences in Room M150 (beside Georgian College Optical), Barrie Campus
The cost of the eye exam is $100:
- if you are 19 years of age or younger and haven’t had an exam in the past 12 months, the exam is covered by Ontario health insurance
- you MUST present your Ontario health card prior to the exam
- if you are covered under student insurance with Great West Life (included in your Georgian tuition), the exam is billed to the insurance company
- proof of coverage is required prior to the exam
- we accept cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard