The Office of the Registrar is launching a new set of online academic planning tools this summer to improve the student experience and better support academic advising and enrolment planning.
MyPath – formerly called Degree Works – goes live in July 2018. Please check back later for further details.
The comprehensive academic advising, student planning, transfer articulation, and credential audit solution will help students:
- Take the right courses at the right time.
- Navigate program requirements and prerequisites.
It will also:
- Help improve program completion time and graduation rates.
- Provide an online user interface and trail of communication between advisors, coordinators and students.
- Assist with enrolment by providing demand forecasting at a course level.
- Support Georgian’s current advisor models with useful online tools and a more personalized system.
MyPath and Transfer Equivalency
The online academic planning tool is comprised of two modules – MyPath and Transfer Equivalency. Read more below.
|Dashboard (DW): helps students and advisors monitor progress toward credential completion.|
|Student Education Planner (SEP): electronic tracking sheets that map a student’s academic journey, keeps them on track for graduation, and assists academic areas with enrolment planning.|
|Transfer Equivalency (TE): an online searchable database of transfer credit equivalencies listed in Banner – available to students, staff and the public (if a student receives a transfer credit, they appear on the Dashboard).|